School Rules and Regulations
1. All students must be regular and punctual in attending school and the school activities. No one will be allowed to leave the school premises without the previous permission of the principal.
2. As the medium of instruction in this school is English, all are encouraged and urged to speak in that language only.
3. Late comers will not be allowed to enter into the class without the permission of the Principal.
4. All books and note books should be covered with school covers.
5. Attendance of official school functions like sport day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Teacher’s Day and Children’s Day etc. is compulsory. Absentees may be fined or marks will be deducted.
6. No student shall enter the campus without the school uniform during the school working hours.
7. Personal cleanliness in expected from all students. Uniform must be clean and neatly pressed, shoes polished, finger nails pared, hair trimmed & neatly combed. A student may be sent home for lack of personal cleanliness, long hair, dirty clothes and shoes, after a written warning in the school diary.
8. Students should behave in a proper manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school would be judged for their conduct. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct of the pupil inside or outside the campus will invite disciplinary action.
1. It is the duty of the parents to see that their children are regular, come neat and tidy to school in time for class and bring all their necessary books & copies according to the time table for that day.
2. Parents should carefully go through the school diary and sign the remarks if any.
3. Parents should see that their children prepare their lessons and take an active part and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
4. Parents are informed that their children are liable to be suspended for: Not wearing the correct uniform repeatedly.
5. Repeatedly forgetting to bring the required books and note books, not bringing the school diary or not getting the remarks signed. Irregular attendance, behavior problems would be subjected to disciplinary action.
6. Guardians calling in for students via phone call or teachers called in the same manner during school hours will not be entertained.
7. Other than the Parents/Guardians of student none other would be allowed to see the student or interact with his/her teachers during the school hours. They are requested to bring their complaints directly to the principal and not to any member of the staff.
8. If the parent is not satisfied with the desired progress of their ward, then they can contact the principal on Saturday.
9. If parents / student misbehave with school authorities, teaching staff, the school authorities shall be well within the rights to compulsorily issue transfer certificate to the ward of such parents without any notice.
1. School tuition fees are charged for 12 months of the year.
2. All fees to be paid before the 12th of every month, failing which late fee of Rs. 20/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid on full.
3. All kinds of fees will be deposited in the school fee counter between 8.30 am to 12.00 am.
EXAMINATIONS AND PROMOTIONS:
1. Students with less than 80% attendance will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
2. Students who have not paid their dues will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
3. Student absent from an examination without gives reasons and without explicit permission from the principal will be considered as having tailed.
4. Any use of unfair means detected during or subsequent to an examination is liable to punishment at the principal’s discretion and in serious cases the student will have to repeat the class or be expelled, form the school.
5. A minimum of 33% is required for pass in each subject.
6. Promotion once refused will not be reconsidered.
ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWALS:
1. No student will be admitted without a transfer certificate / birth certificate.
2. The leaving certificate of a pupil coming from a school outside the State must be countersigned by the educational authorities of the district, in which the school is situated.
3. A student joining school for the first time must produce satisfactory evidence of his/her dates of birth, caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) such as an extract from the municipal or village records of a baptismal certificate.
4. When a student is admitted on a transfer certificate, he/she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the certificate shows him/her to be qualified; nor will he/she be promoted before the end of the school year.
5. A month’s notice in writing is required, before a student can be withdrawn. In regard to such a notice, a full additional month’s fee will be charged. No notice is accepted during the middle session. In case of a withdrawal at this time the fees must be paid up to the end of the term.
ADMISSION PROCESS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED UNTIL THE DOCUMENTS (WHEREVER APPLICABLE) MENTIONED BELOW ARE SUBMITTED:
1. A copy of the Birth Certificate issued from MUNICIPAL CORPORATION / GRAM PANCHAYAT showing complete details (i.e. name along with Surname) of father, mother and the child.
2. Transfer Certificate in original & countersigned. (From class I onwards)
3. Migration Certificate (for High school/ Higher Secondary classes)
4. Original Mark sheet (Last 2 years) (for High school/ High secondary classes, other state/ board students)
5. Copy of report card of last academic year
6. Copy of cast certificate, in case of SC/ ST/OBC (To be attested by Gazetted officer
7. Three passport size photograph