Fee Structure -Session 2020-21
|Classes||Tuition Fee (Monthly)||Admission & Registration fee (One Time)||Almanac/ ID / Mark Sheet/ ERP / APP|
|Annual Charges (Yearly) *|
( Nursery / LKG / UKG )
|Class I to IV||1100||6000||400||3800|
|Class V to VII||1150||6000||400||3800|
|Class VIII to X||1250||7000||400||5800|
|Class XI||1350||8000||400||Com – 6000|
PCB/PCB – 6500
|Class XII||1600||8000||400|| Com – 6000|
PCB/PCB – 6500
* Annual Charges ( Examination fees + SMS + Maintanance fee / Lab Fee – Computer Fee )
- Tuition fee are charged for 12 months and Bus fee is charged for 10 months of the academic year.
- All fees to be paid before the 12th of every month, failing which late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid on full.
- All kinds of fees will be deposited in the school fee counter between 8 am to 1 pm.
- Name of defaulter not paying fee consecutive for two installments will automatically be struck off the strength and will be re-admitted only after paying outstanding fees plus Rs. 500/- as Re-Admission Charges.
- Parents are to clear the dues before each terminal exams. No students will be allowed to appear for any examination unless the fees are fully paid.
- No deduction of the fee is to be made for a period of absence or holidays.
- A fine of Rs.1000 will be charged if the cheque is dishonored. (In case if a fee is deposited through cheque) Thereafter the fee will be accepted by cash only.
- In the case of the last date of payment being a holiday, the fee should be paid on the previous working day.