Admission at BPS
Parents seeking admission for their wards can obtain the Registration form the school office. A basic admission test will be conducted on a specified date for eligibility of that particular class.
ADMISSION PROCESS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED UNTIL THE DOCUMENTS (WHEREVER APPLICABLE) MENTIONED BELOW ARE SUBMITTED:
1. A copy of the Birth Certificate issued from MUNICIPAL CORPORATION / GRAM PANCHAYAT showing complete details (i.e. name along with Surname) of the father, mother and child.
2. Transfer Certificate in original & countersigned. (From class I onwards)
3. Migration Certificate (for High school/ Higher Secondary classes)
4. Original Mark sheet (Last 2 years) (for High school/ High secondary classes, other state/ board students)
5. Copy of report card of last academic year
6. Copy of cast certificate, in case of SC/ ST/OBC (To be attested by Gazetted officer
7. Two passport size photograph